[CCWG-ACCT] [ianatransition] U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Full Hearing on 24 May 2016

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Fri May 27 09:51:53 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs,

I don't know how The Plonker (tm) managed to circumvent my filters, but I shall make sure that it doesn't happen again.

I know the Ombudsman reads this, so I consider myself reported, but then I have been addressing him and referring to him as above for more than 10 years.

El
--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini 4