[CCWG-ACCT] TR: [bylaws-coord] For Review - Summary and Analysis of Public Comment and proposed revised ICANN Bylaws

Chris Disspain chris at disspain.id.au
Fri May 27 13:36:04 UTC 2016

All,

The ICANN Board has today passed the resolution approving the new by-laws.

Whilst the transition is not yet complete, congratulations to all who have worked so hard to bring the process to this point, especially ICANN staff, external legal teams and the members of and participants in the CWG-stewardship, the ICG and the CCWG-ACCT.

This has been a long, arduous and at times emotional process. Through all of the debate, discussion, disagreement, compromise and journey to consensus there have been many ups and downs but I have never failed to be anything other than impressed and sometimes overwhelmed by the commitment of those who chose to be involved and who have gave their time and effort selflessly to this process.

I am proud to be part of this community. We should all be. Congratulations to all!

Cheers,

Chris