[CCWG-ACCT] [CWG-Stewardship] TR: [bylaws-coord] For Review - Summary and Analysis of Public Comment and proposed revised ICANN Bylaws

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri May 27 23:28:32 UTC 2016

+1 Andrew! thanks to the board and the entire global "internet community"
that contributed to this rather rare activity. This step is an indication
that progress can be made amidst our diversity when there is an agreement
on the end-point.

A big thank you to the community for accommodating one another (to some
extent), we should improve on it even as we look towards the next task i.e
WS2.

That said, it's not over yet and I hope that the end-point would indeed be
achieved. A special occasion to celebrate this(perhaps at the next face 2
face) may be in order!

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos