[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - WS2 Presentation for meeting tomorrow - Minor corrections

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Mon May 30 20:34:00 UTC 2016

@Avri +100

Thanks for taking note that some/many do not have English as “legal”
tongue, and neither can they give a perfectly formulate opinion during
the call “live”, nor do they have the skills to edit the transcript
in the comment period until next call.

In my view it  should not be 100% responsibility of Staff to write
discussions/agreements down. Each WG leader should also be responsible
for some level of editorial quality.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176
Skype: carlos.raulg