[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-FacetoFaceMeeting-ICANN57-Hyderabad Draft Agenda

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:22:45 UTC 2016

All,

Please find below and attached the draft agenda for our Face to Face
meeting in Hyderabad for your comments.

Please note the following regarding timing and transportation from the
plenary yesterday:

   - Please note that ICANN Shuttles will be operating on a reduced
   schedule for the Face to Face meeting on November 2nd in Hyderabad. On 2
   November, shuttles will depart from all hotels for the HICC at 07:45
   Hyderabad, shuttles will return from the HICC to all hotels at 18:30
   Hyderabad. Details on the shuttle services can be found at:
   https://meetings.icann.org/sites/default/files/icann57_hotel_shuttles_06_webversion.pdf

   -
   - Coffee and breakfast breads will be served prior to the meeting
   starting.
   -
   - To be respectful of those participating remotely  we will be following
   our schedule very closely. As such the first session will begin at 0900
   Hyderabad.

*CCWG-Accountability Agenda for Face to Face meeting 2 November 2106 –
ICANN 57 Hyderabad*

9.00 – Session 1

•        Introduction and General Administration (10’)

•        PCST report – 5’

•        CCWG-Acct. reporting Dashboard – finalization for publication (15’)

•        ATRT2 update presentation (10’)

•        ATRT3 discussion following Board response to our request (15’)

•        WS1 Implementation - IRP supplementary rules – 2nd reading (35’)

10.30 Coffee break

10:45  - Session 2

•        WS1 Implementation – IRP panelist expression of interest – 2nd
reading (30’)

•        Guidelines for Good faith– discussion – 45’

•        Buffer (15’)

12.15 Lunch

13:15 Session 3

•        Exchange with ICANN CEO re: new complaints office and interaction
with WS2, especially staff acct and Ombudsman – 60’

•        SO/AC Accountability : draft questions to SOs and ACs - 2nd
reading – 45’

•        Transparency subgroup proposals – 2nd reading – 45’

15:45 Coffee break

16:00a Session 4

•        Update on the progress of the Jurisdiction subgroup – 30’

•        Requests for external support / advice : Ombudsman (External
review), Human right, Legal Committee (45’)

17:15 AOB (15’)

17:30 Conclusion and key messages for co-chairs’ publication (30’)

18.00 End of meeting

Bernard Turcotte

ICANN Support Staff to the CCWG-Accountability for the Co-Chairs