[CCWG-ACCT] Update on the Status of the Transition Negotiations In Congress

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed Sep 21 15:04:02 UTC 2016

This is how legislative sausage gets made.

The same conservative interests that oppose or wish to delay the IANA transition are also generally opposed to the existence of the Ex-Im Bank, so it's not clear if the proposed horse trade reported in the story will be accepted.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050