[CCWG-ACCT] Keeping the momentum in favor of IANA

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:56:19 UTC 2016

As the internet is changing we need to understand the values and have to be
more cautious about the future of the internet  incorporating its dynamics
within various stakeholders. The Internet should be managed by a
multistakeholder body and ICANN is the best solution.

I think organizations like internet society certainly has a role to play in
managing the situation and lobbying the issue where its leadership and team
is fully dedicated. Internet of today is the internet of the world which
should be free from prejudices and  any kind of politics. It needs open
standards protecting the rights and responsibilities of every individual.

IANA Transition should be successful and US government will be committed to
its commitment. Let's be hopeful and build that TRUST

Cheers to Life
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
[image: Professionally Connect with SR]
<https://np.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>
+1(301)485-9395(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.