[CCWG-ACCT] time limits on mission challenges

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Sat Sep 24 13:26:07 UTC 2016

I can’t speak for Milton, but my own view is that for allegations of a violation of the Mission limitation it should be a rule that sets a limit (45 or 60 days) from the date on which the right to bring an action accrues.  That, in turn, would be the later of the date of discovery or the date of injury (assuming that both knowledge of and injury by the alleged action are necessary components of standing to bring a suit).

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com