[CCWG-ACCT] Introducing Yvette Guigneaux as additional ICANN Secretariat Support for CCWG-ACCT

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Mon Sep 26 15:42:42 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I’m am happy to introduce a new ICANN staff support person, Yvette Guigneaux, to the WS2 CCWG Accountability community!

You may have seen Yvette over the past couple of weeks on the WS2 Subgroup meetings as well as received emails from her.  She and I will be sharing the Secretariat support role.  Because of these shared duties, we ask that you send any WS2 Subgroup and CCWG Plenary related emails to mssi-secretariat at icann.org<mailto:mssi-secretariat at icann.org> so we both can view these important communications.  You may also continue to copy acct-staff at icann.org<mailto:acct-staff at icann.org>.

Please help me in welcoming Yvette!

With kind regards,
Brenda Brewer
MSSI Projects & Operations Assistant
ICANN - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers