[CCWG-ACCT] time limits on mission challenges

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:04:15 UTC 2016

Can we just agree on a "statute of limitation" on a whim? I had a cursory
look and seems like in some states in the US "if a claim would be time
barred in court, it would also be time barred in arbitration. " and there
might be other applicable laws. Should we not look into california law?
Also I don't think we can just agree on a period of time without
considering the real consequences for the claimant. Perhaps we need to look
into this further.