[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-hr] HR subgroup question to CCWG plenary

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:08:09 UTC 2017

Hi Greg,

>From the section of Annex 6, only one item states a need to develop a
document (which is the FoI), others started with the word "consider" which
simply means that it's expected to carried out in respect to another action
which is the development of the FoI.

Whether we treat it individually or collectively isn't important, what seem
to be most important is that the items are considered in development of the
FoI. - As I understand it, no other implementation document is expected to
be produced under Human rights except the FoI.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos