[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-PlenaryMeeting-20170111 Slide deck for meeting

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Wed Jan 11 18:17:37 UTC 2017

Dear all,

For the discussion under agenda point 3, subssection 'Presentation from
Human Rights sub-group', I am linking here for your convenience the
links to the Framework of Interpretation (as shared with the plenary on
December 4 [0]):

PDF:
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/attachments/20161204/fbddeb37/ProposedFoI-HRforCCWG-0001.pdf

docx:
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/attachments/20161204/fbddeb37/ProposedFoI-HRforCCWG-0001.docx

and the link to the (corrected) email with our questions to the CCW
plenary, which was sent on January 7:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2017-January/013593.html

Looking forward to discuss this in a bit with you all.

Best,

Niels

[0]
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-December/013435.html