[CCWG-ACCT] Scope of mandate on HR FOI

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:15:08 UTC 2017

Thanks, do find inline:

On Jan 26, 2017 2:11 PM, "León Felipe Sánchez Ambía" <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
wrote:

Dear all,

Considering these and other factors the Co-Chairs would recommend that the
Human Rights sub-group confirm that it has completed developing the Human
Rights FOI per Annex 12 of the CCWG-Accountability WS1 Recommendations.

SO: Exact question that I have been asking as well, which also implies that
it's not helpful to put the draft FoI to public comment without getting
clear response on the point above!

Should the sub-group feel that it should develop suggestions for ICANN
implementing the HR FOI based on its work to date the Co-Chairs would be
amenable to this and would invite the HR sub-group to submit any such
suggestions to the plenary for consideration by early May 2017, if there
was no objection from the plenary.

SO: May I ask the Co-Chairs to clarify what part of the WS1 report mandates
the HR subgroup to carry out the task above or is this WS2 assigning a new
task to the subgroup?. Like I have said, it seem to me that all HR needed
to produce was the FoI and they just need to confirm if the draft they sent
was done is consideration of Annex 12 period!

Regards

Best regards,

Thomas, Mathieu and León