[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Diversity Request to continue Interpretation service

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 23:42:22 UTC 2017

Hello

I am one of the participants of WS2 Diversity using the ES interpretation
service.
I think it is important to continue but:
- It is sometimes difficult to address w/ a question or comment the
meeting, further guidance and best practices on that would be good
- Clear directions on how to join the call w/ interpretation on the
reminders, in the languages interpreted.
- Outreach efforts towards ICANN Spanish and Portuguese speaking
communities would be appreciated to see if it is possible to gather more
participants
I can think of the twitter accounts and Facebook but I'm sure other
strategies can be devised

Understanding this request comes from a minority of the participants, I'd
still think it is important to consider not only this request isolated but
a strategy for working groups which have the goal of inclusiveness and the
need to gather more volunteers to think about how to use interpretation
more efficiently.

Best regards,

Renata