[CCWG-ACCT] [Ws2-jurisdiction] Documents for upcoming meeting

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Jun 15 05:31:47 UTC 2017

It gives me no pleasure to report that a coup from the top was achieved
at yesterday's call based meeting of the jurisdiction sub-group. The
CCWG and sub group chairs together simply decided that the CCWG
jurisdiction sub-group will no longer discuss the jurisdiction question,
however paradoxical and comical it sounds. What they actually proclaimed
was of course more circuitously worded -- something like, people can
discuss the jurisdiction question as long as it is not, even by any
distant implication, about any change in the jurisdictional status quo!!
Wonder, what really then is the jurisdiction issue that they can
discuss, but then Orwell did tell us a lot about such political speak.
One is also reminded of the consumer's unlimited right to buy black Ford
cars.

regretfully, parminder