[CCWG-ACCT] Staff Accountability subgroup - material for plenary on 10 March

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Mar 3 05:05:49 UTC 2017

Hi all

Please find attached two documents:

- a short and important request for input from the CCWG on the shape of the
Staff Accountability subgroup's work

- a long and working draft of one of our two documents. (It's a messy
working draft with lots of comments and tracked changes, and may be most
readable in the native google doc. That's linked in the first doc.

*We really need your thinking caps on for the two issues in the request for
input - we need to get creative about how to make our work more on point
and achievable.*

On the second document, we really need to get a broader set of eyes and
views involved, but depending on the discussion on the shorter document the
longer one may change fundamentally.

Avri and I, and all the subgroup members, are looking forward to the
discussion in Copenhagen.

thanks
Jordan

co-Rapporteur, staff acct subgroup, CCWG WS2

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ *

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob) | Skype: jordancarter
jordan at InternetNZ.net.nz | www.InternetNZ.nz

*A better world through a better Internet*