[CCWG-ACCT] Terminology for the ICANN trinity

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Sat Mar 4 09:00:32 UTC 2017

Make it as simple as possible so that ICANN outsiders will understand it.

Thanks to the 1000+ acronyms ICANN has created enough confusion not only among the "people in the street" who arer using domainnames but also among Internet policy makers who are not ICANN insiders but have to deal with implications conming fro domainnames.

wolfgang