[CCWG-ACCT] Terminology for the ICANN trinity

Schweighofer Erich erich.schweighofer at univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 7 07:28:12 UTC 2017

It is good to work on terminology but it should be a common effort and reflecting real language use. ICANN-speak is already a strong "border" joining our community. Some ontology work can help.
I would prefer organization - corporation is very much a term of California law not much used outside for a public purpose association.
Best regards, Erich Schweighofer