[CCWG-ACCT] Terminology for the ICANN trinity

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:28:22 UTC 2017

Dear All,
Thanks  for  your  comments .
I am not following any individual . If someone ,for ease of referred
referred to ICANN as organisation ( staff ,CEO .... and not Board. That
seems inappropriate since such entity staff plus CEO is referred as
Administration or Secretariat
If we include Board we may call all those as organization
However, there is  No IACNN system due to the fact that " system is a set
of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting
network; a complex whole. such as "the state railway system" or "
telecommunication system " " satellite system "
We need to be careful .
Regards
Kavouss