[CCWG-ACCT] CEP/Copenhagen

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Wed Mar 8 08:55:06 UTC 2017

Thanks for the great response to my request for help with the CEP. Anna and I will be in touch with all who offered to help once we get to Copenhagen and we very much look forward to your input.

 If there is anyone else who has experience with the CEP and would be willing to speak to us please be so kind as to let us know. Our email: cep review1 at gmail.com.

 Thank you very much. Safe travels to all who are journeying to Copenhagen.

 Kind Regards,

 Edward Morris