[CCWG-ACCT] Terminology for the ICANN trinity

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:07:58 UTC 2017

​The ICANN Plenum?  The ICANN Trinity? The ICANN Triangle?  ICANN in full?
Tout-ICANN? The ICANN ​oloméleia? The ICANN Universe? The ICANN
multiverse?  The ICANN Organism? Total ICANN? ICANN in Toto? ICANN
complete? ICANN complet? The ICANN complex? ICANN Inclusive? ICANN shebang?
ICANN aggregate? The ICANN Megillah? The ICANN Web?

*Greg Shatan *C: 917-816-6428
S: gsshatan
Phone-to-Skype: 646-845-9428
gregshatanipc at gmail.com