[CCWG-ACCT] Terminology for the ICANN trinity

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Wed Mar 8 16:48:33 UTC 2017

The term Internet ecosystem is here to stay.
In contemporary use the term ecosystem has a wider meaning that just the
ecological.
It has the specific use as"a biological community of interacting
organisms and their physical environment"
But it has a general use as "a complex network or interconnected
system", e.g. "Silicon Valley's entrepreneurial ecosystem"
The prefix "eco" has Greek and Latin roots in "Household" or "house" and
is the source of the name for my profession "Economist".

Sam (aka: Pedantic Economist :-) )