[CCWG-ACCT] Copenhagen F2F

Paul McGrady policy at paulmcgrady.com
Thu Mar 9 19:01:51 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make this face to face meeting which is held outside of the normal ICANN schedule.  I would like for the record to reflect that ICANN does itself no favors by moving this important work to the margins of the meeting instead of holding this during the core of the meeting schedule where more people could attend and contribute.

Kind regards,

Paul McGrady