[CCWG-ACCT] Copenhagen F2F

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:57:41 UTC 2017

If we are going to have a formal or informal practice of putting full-day
F2Fs on the day before the formal meeting, we should recognize it, plan for
it early enough that participants can make arrangements, and make sure that
it is generally known.

In the long run, I hope that we don't need this extra day, but it's fairly
likely that the CCWG-Accountability will need to do this again for the next
1-2 meetings at least.

Greg

*Greg Shatan *C: 917-816-6428
S: gsshatan