[CCWG-ACCT] Human Rights Slides for Plenary

Mark Carvell mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk
Fri Mar 10 16:01:34 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues

Regarding the Ruggie Principles: the GAC's Human Rights and International
Law Working Group, of which Jorge Cancio and I are two of the co-chairs,
 is holding an open information exchange Skype call with Anita Ramasastry
of the UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights at 19:30 - 20:00
tomorrow (Saturday) following the HR sub-group meeting - and in the same
room.

Kind regards

Mark

Mark Carvell
​United Kingdom Representative on the Governmental Advisory Committee on
ICANN​

Global Internet Governance Policy
Department for Culture, Media and Sport
mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk