[CCWG-ACCT] Copenhagen F2F

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 19:03:53 UTC 2017

Dear all

Also have sent my apologies on WS2-Div.
And as I'm a participant of fellowship coaching my approved arrival date is
10th not 9th so flight time did not coincide w/ time enough to go to the
meeting.

I understand not many new volunteers are here but maybe considering their
willingness and possibilities of participation could help ccwg get more
hands on deck.

Best,

Renata