[CCWG-ACCT] ICANN58 opening speech

Thomas Rickert thomas at rickert.net
Thu Mar 16 13:28:57 UTC 2017

Dear all,
Finn kindly sent the full text of Minister for Culture Ms. Mette Bock's speech to me and I thought you would find her statements of support not only interesting, but also encouraging and energizing.

She starts discussing the transition and accountability as of page 9 and the diversity sub-team will be pleased that she highlights the importance of the work on diversity on p 12/13.

Keep up the good work, team!

All the best and for those who are at ICANN58, safe travels!

Best,
Thomas