[CCWG-ACCT] SOAC Accountability group in CCWG WS2 - report after plenary 2nd reading, on 29-Mar-2017

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Wed Mar 29 14:40:05 UTC 2017

Per the decision reached on today’s plenary call, here is the SOAC Accountability Report as approved for Public Comment.

The 2 minor edits to the previous draft are:
remove the word “ranks” on page 7.
remove the word “mutual” on page 32.

The call for Public Comment could indicate this explanation and seek community input:

A minority of CCWG members prefer that the optional annual Accountability Roundtable discussion described on page 32 be expanded to include “mutual” accountability, where each SO/AC is held accountable to the other SO/ACs.