[CCWG-ACCT] SOAC Accountability group in CCWG WS2 - report after plenary 2nd reading, on 29-Mar-2017

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:52:29 UTC 2017

Kavouss,

 I am struggling with understanding what you mean by "I feel disappointed
that the two co- chairs warm -up you to scrutinize my statement. " you mean
Cheryl and Steve warmed me up (encouraged?)  to scrutinize your statement?
Remember that I am a co-rapporteur too, wrote many aspects of the document
of soac accountability, and also may I remind you that I can have opinions
of my own.  It  is very disappointing that you don't think that and I think
the one person in this group that should reconsider his behavior is you
Kavouss.

You have changed your position on MAR. That's fine. But I think it was
totally fair to ask if this was GAC opinion or your opinion which has
changed. Which you clarified. I also think that it is fair to ask to
provide a rationale for the shift in your position and point us to what
situation has evolved. You don't have to answer though. I just wanted the
group to know that you were championing a very different position
repeatedly and  for a long time and there was a sudden shift in your
position. It is up to you to provide a reason for such shift other than the
vague statement that "the situation has evolved".

Farzaneh