[CCWG-ACCT] SOAC Accountability group in CCWG WS2 - report after plenary 2nd reading, on 29-Mar-2017

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 15:49:56 UTC 2017

Farzaneh
Pls read my  second message carefully in which I explained that my position was like your position i.e. MAC under the conditions that we agreed and submitted to CCWG.
That agreed position by all was changed by  the last message of Steve in dropping " mutual" before Accountability.
I have not changed my position at all ad I agreed to the text which was submitted to CCWG.
I disagreed to the suppression of the word" mutual" before accountability as I wanted to be part of consensus
This last position you have wrongly and inappropriately interpreted as " change of position " which was totally WONG
I do not know why you behaving as such
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone