[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Plenary-20171018-AgendaV1.2

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Oct 18 03:44:57 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 17 October 2017 10:13 PM, Jordan Carter wrote:
> Parminder.
>
> For years this groups has rotated calls between 05, 13 and 19 UTC. The
> pain is shared. I’m sure you can manage a late night.

Thanks Jordan

Running an international operation does require sharing pains and I have
no problem with that, as long as the sharing is just. BTW, turning ICANN
into a truly international organisation too requires sharing pains which
some people seem not ready to.

More to the point: I did not know plenary meetings rotates between 05,
13 and 19 UTC which looks much better. I have only attended jurisdiction
sub group meetings that only rotate between 13 and 19. At the very start
of the process last year I had objected to the timing but it did not
change, adding 05 to the mix would have made it much more even... That
would be share pain.

parminder