[Accountability-dt] Proposed Agenda - Accountability Charter Drafting Team meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Oct 22 12:52:34 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the Accountability Drafting Team
meeting which is scheduled for Thursday 23 October at 13.00 UTC  (call
details were sent separately). In preparation for this meeting, you are
encouraged to review the attached documents (in relation to the slide deck,
particularly slides 5-10). Note that the draft charter has been updated with
the edits proposed by Tijani as well as a paragraph from the IANA
Stewardship Transition CWG Charter for the problem statement section.

Thomas Rickert (GNSO) will chair tomorrow¹s meeting, while we await the
selection of a ccNSO co-chair for this effort.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda ­ Enhancing ICANN Accountability Charter Drafting Team
meeting ­ Thursday 23 October 2014
1. Welcome & introductions
2. Target date for delivery of proposed charter to ICANN SO/ACs
3. Review draft charter:
> * Identify issues that are currently not covered but will need to be addressed
> * Identify issues that need to be updated / revised
> * Identify volunteers to develop draft language for following sections:
>> * Problem statement
>> * Goals & objectives
>> * Scope
>> * Deliverables