[Accountability-dt] For your review - notes & action items and updated version of charter

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Oct 28 10:51:53 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Following yesterday's call, please find attached my contribution. I
highlight below the main elements :
- new wording of Problem statement to highlight the gap between current
and expected levels of trust in Icann's accountability
- draft of section "Goasl & Objectives", including mention of stress
tests, introduction of both work stream definition. I have felt it would
be appropriate to provide a definition of stakeholders in line with our
discussion (wide acceptance). This is of course a proposal subject to
group's discussion.
-  In Scope section, clarification that proposals may concern any Icann
function, as long as a relationship to the transition is established.
- In scope section, alignment with work stream definitions. (Note : I
think our description of work streams 1 & work streams 2 is still to be
worked on)
- In deliverables section, I propose an alternative version (between
brackets) in order to avoid some specifics and add priority assessments
as well as stress test definition.

I am happy to explain / discuss and I welcome amendments.

Best
Mathieu

Mathieu WEILL
AFNIC - directeur général
Tél: 01 39 30 83 06
mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
ATTENTION : L'Afnic a déménagé le 31 mars 2014 !
Notre nouvelle adresse est :
Afnic - Immeuble Le Stephenson - 1, rue Stephenson - 78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux