[Accountability-dt] Notes from the Meeting and Next Steps

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Oct 31 01:00:29 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Following up with the Charter attached. There is a redline version and a
clean version with incorporated notes from the call earlier today. The
"clean" version is of course easier to work with, and Thomas has already
provided his text.

Please submit your comments and/or edits by Friday, 31 October at 16:00 UTC.
I'll then consolidate everything and provide you with a charter to circulate
to your respective communities over the weekend.

Outstanding Action Items:
Action: Keith to provide questions asap no later then Monday
Action: Bart to provide input about final recommendations

Best,
Grace