[Accred-Model] RESENDING: BC & IPC documents for Friday call

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Apr 6 03:19:52 UTC 2018

Dear all,

With apologies to those who have already received them, staff has been informed that some community members who signed up for the BC/IPC-convened call on Friday 6 April did not receive the documents that will be referenced by the BC and IPC members leading the call. Given that we are trying out new virtual conference tools at this time, please forgive any duplication of emails as we now resend the two documents in question. As noted previously, these are documents that have been prepared by the BC and IPC, and are not documents or proposals from the ICANN Organization.

Thanks and cheers
Mary, Ozan & Chantelle