[Accred-Model] Codes of conduct

jonathan m jonathan.matkowsky at riskiq.net
Wed Aug 1 14:51:16 UTC 2018

I haven't had a chance to read this yet, but this looks like it will be
useful to read through for our work:

Comments
<https://www.huntonprivacyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/28/2018/07/cipl_comments_on_edpb_draft_certification_guidelines__10_july_2018_-c.pdf>
by the Centre for Information Policy Leadership on the European Data
Protection Board’s “Draft Guidelines 1/2018 on certification and
identifying certification criteria in accordance with articles 42 and 43 of
the Regulation 2016/679” Adopted on 25 May 2018

Jonathan Matkowsky
VP, Cybersecurity, Privacy & IP
JD, CIPP/EU, CIPT
PGP Fingerprint EB45 EF13 14B8 2A1A 1783  1154 B6B6 AE12 A604 D2EC

RiskIQ, Inc. | 22 Battery St. 10th Floor | San Francisco, CA 94111 |
1.888.415.4447

http://www.riskiq.com