[Accred-Model] Codes of conduct

benny at nordreg.se benny at nordreg.se
Wed Aug 1 23:14:09 UTC 2018

The way its implemented in Denmark are questionable since the anonymous function are only for people in Denmark with a danish adresses and therefore registrants are not equal treated which according to EU regulations are not allowed.

I guess it will be tested in court

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Kind Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

Benny Samuelsen
Registry Manager - Domainexpert

Nordreg AB - ICANN accredited registrar
IANA-ID: 638