[Accred-Model] Accreditation and Access Model for Non-Public WHOIS Data

jonmat jdm at riskiq.net
Thu Jul 26 16:08:11 UTC 2018

Dear Ozan,

Please note my regrets for not being able to attend the call due to a
scheduling conflict that came up last minute, but I will look forward to
participating on the list. I saw Rod's reply yesterday to my earlier email,
and the follow-up discussing that started to take place on the list as
well. I look forward to contributing again early next week!

Thank you, and kind regards,
__________________________
Jonathan Matkowsky
VP, Cybersecurity, Privacy & IP
JD, CIPP/EU, CIPT
PGP Fingerprint EB45 EF13 14B8 2A1A 1783  1154 B6B6 AE12 A604 D2EC
RiskIQ, Inc. | 22 Battery St. 10th Floor | San Francisco, CA 94111 |
1.888.415.4447
http://www.riskiq.com

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 3:26 PM, ICANN Policy Calendar <
PolicyCalendar at icann.org> wrote:

> *Meeting:* Accreditation and Access Model for Non-Public WHOIS Data Call
>
> *Date/time:* *Thursday, 26 **July 2018 at 16:00 UTC for 90 minutes*
>

> 09:00 PDT, 12:00 EDT, 18:00 Paris CEST, 21:00 Karachi PKT, (Friday) 01:00
> Tokyo JST, (Friday) 02:00 Melbourne AEST
>
> For other times:* https://tinyurl.com/ybrtnvo2
> <https://tinyurl.com/ybrtnvo2>*
>

> *Link to join Adobe Connect Room:* https://participate.icann.org/
> gnso-welcome
>

> Please allow yourself additional time before start of the meeting to log
> into Adobe Connect.
>
> If you’re having trouble joining, please check your plug ins:
> http://tinyurl.com/icannactest
>

> For the best audio quality, we recommend you join the audio bridge as well. Please
> see* Dial in Numbers* and *Participant Passcode* below.
>

> If you require a dial-out (do not send to full email group) please send an
> email request with your preferred contact number to ozan.sahin at icann.org

> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Ozan Sahin

> *Participant passcode:* ACCREDITATION
>

> *Dial in numbers:*
>
> *Country*
>
> *Toll Numbers*
>

> *Freephone/ Toll Free Number*
>
> ARGENTINA
>
> 0800-777-0519
>
> AUSTRALIA
>
> ADELAIDE:
>
> 61-8-8121-4842
>
> 1-800-657-260
>
> AUSTRALIA
>
> BRISBANE:
>
> 61-7-3102-0944
>
> 1-800-657-260
>
> AUSTRALIA
>
> CANBERRA:
>
> 61-2-6100-1944
>
> 1-800-657-260
>
> AUSTRALIA
>
> MELBOURNE:
>
> 61-3-9010-7713
>
> 1-800-657-260
>
> AUSTRALIA
>
> PERTH:
>
> 61-8-9467-5223
>
> 1-800-657-260
>
> AUSTRALIA
>
> SYDNEY:
>
> 61-2-8205-8129
>
> 1-800-657-260
>
> AUSTRIA
>
> 43-1-92-81-113
>
> 0800-005-259
>
> BELGIUM
>
> 32-2-400-9861
>
> 0800-3-8795
>
> BRAZIL
>
> SAO PAULO:
>
> 55-11-3958-0779
>
> 0800-7610651
>
> CHILE
>
> 1230-020-2863
>
> CHINA
>
> CHINA A:
>
> 86-400-810-4789
>
> 10800-712-1670
>
> CHINA
>
> CHINA B:
>
> 86-400-810-4789
>
> 10800-120-1670

> [...]

This
message was sent from RiskIQ, and is intended only for the designated
recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and
may be subject to confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated
recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you
receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you.