[Accred-Model] Canceled: Accreditation and Access Model for Non-Public WHOIS Data

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun May 13 02:11:39 UTC 2018

Folks

Is there any chance that, if there is another call, it could be held even two hours earlier?  For those of us in the Asia Pacific region, taking calls at 0100 when the next day is a working day is just not possible.  And 0600 is still a far more civilised hour for PDT, which is more friendly to those of us who really can’t do these times.

Thanks

Holly