[Alac-sc-outreach] Trip to Caucasus

Anupam Agrawal anupam.agrawal at tcs.com
Fri May 24 10:22:54 UTC 2013

Dear Roberto,

Thanks a lot for your report. An important factor mentioned by you that
resistance to change to recoup the investment in earlier technologies is a
common phenomenon observed in India as well.

I agree with your point about mobile penetration and Victor's expansion
that increased Mobile usage will see lot of local content development as
well. It has already started as could see services being tailored made to
provide the latest weather updates & crop prices to farmers on mobile.

Regards
Anupam Agrawal
ISOC Kolkata ALS