[Alac-sc-outreach] Fwd: [Outreach] Community Outreach call on the draft agenda for the GSE Interactive Session in Buenos Aires

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Oct 30 19:52:28 UTC 2013

Dear all,

please find the invitation from GSE for tomorrow's Webinar.
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this call - so you are invited
to fill-in.
Thanks,

Olivier

Community Outreach call on the draft agenda for the GSE Interactive
Session in Buenos Aires

When:

jeudi 31 octobre 2013 14:00 -- 15:00

Organiser:

	Renate DeWulf <renate.dewulf at icann.org>

The call/webinar is scheduled for Thursday 31st October 1300-1400 UTC.
For more time zone information please go to:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html If there is anyone
not on this Outreach Mailing list who you think would like to join,
please let me (Renate) know and I will add to the invitation AND to the
Outreach Mailing list. We will be using Adobe Connect and Adigo
Conference calling. If anyone needs an operator dial out, please contact
me (Renate) with that information by Tuesday 29 October. Adobe Connect:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/gse/ Adigo Call: 1.800.550.6865 Adigo
Participant #: 21712 For other Adigo numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/
AGENDA FOR CALL: 1) Review content for BA Agenda: 10 min a. Update/next
steps for Digital Engagement / ICANN Labs -- Chris Gift b. Update/next
steps for Master Calendaring for Global Community Events -- Janice Lange
c. Update/next steps for Regional Strategies -- Sally Costerton and
Regional team d. Evolving Outreach Initiative to Global Engagement
strategies -- Sally and Janice 2) Community input on BA session content
-- 20 min 3) Master Calendaring Current Status -- Janice -- 10 min 4)
Community Regional Outreach Pilot Program update -- Rob Hoggarth and
Janice -- 10 min 5) AOB / Questions and Comments -- 10 min