[Alac-sc-outreach] Draft slides for O&E Nextgen Outreach meeting at ICANN56 ; please review, comment

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:12:35 UTC 2016

+1 to this, by 5 I assume this is to indicate examples and not necessarily
to imply AtLarge only focuses on those 5.

May be we should also follow the listing with the direct url reference to
where more information about AtLarge policy topics can be found. On another
note, can we have that pie chart that gives summary topics AtLarge has
contributed to included (if we haven't reached the max slide limit)

Thanks

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos