[Alac-sc-outreach] Fwd: Re: [EURO-Discuss] EURALO Outreach Strategic Plan - please comment

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 03:25:03 UTC 2017

Indeed, interesting discussion and the challenge of getting At-Large
persons (from potential At-Large members to becoming At-large members and
becoming engaged At-Large members its something the O&E has been trying to
do with the community onboarding approach as documented here:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Community+Onboarding

Comments on the approach are appreciated. Its been a challenge and all of
the documenting is yet to be complete.

The O&E will likely have a call early next week to discuss this and related
O&E matters.

Dev Anand