[Alac-sc-outreach] Developing Draft RALO Outreach Strategic Plans for FY18

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Mon May 22 20:04:55 UTC 2017

Thank you Judith.
 I will share the project to you all.kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.
HAPPY 2017!

On 5/22/17, 4:32 PM, "Judith Hellerstein" <judith at jhellerstein.com> wrote:

    HI Vanda,

    I support your initiative and will help with recruiting in North America

    Best,

    Judith

    Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
    Hellerstein & Associates
    3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
    Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
    Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
    E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
    Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
    Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide