[Alac-sc-outreach] ALAC O&E issues and activities during ICANN67

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 21 18:59:26 UTC 2020

Dear Lilian,

On 21/01/2020 18:48, lilidebru at hotmail.com wrote:
> Finally, and as I told you, it would be good to schedule a sports
> activity one day a week as a way to integrate the participants of the
> meeting.

A long time ago, there used to be a football/soccer game held in the
country visited which would bring people together. It was before I
started participating in ICANN, but I understand this was stopped
because one participant hurt themselves playing and the potential
liability for such an ICANN-sponsored activity was too high.
Kindest regards,

Olivier