[Alac-sc-outreach] ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:08:48 UTC 2020

Hi All
I am struggling  to get the correct information  from staff on the updates
on CROP
As most of you in the case of NARALO we have  three trips for  April.  They
are all cancelled.
In emails the staff has said they created a new page to post replacement
trips.  Nothing more.
No link
We* really really  really*  need some clear policy statements on the
deadlines on the submissions since they cut off the CROP a while ago.

Can we  PLEASE get some explicit information .
My impression
1.  FY 20 finishes on June 30
2. Submissions  need to be 8 weeks in advance  working backwards from that
date i would be mean the beginning of May but if the  the event is May then
you might not meet the guidelines since its now  March 17 and add 8 weeks .
So anything before the middle of May is off limits.
3. Perhaps as before they may have a cut off period before this date for
administrative reasons.

I am cautioning all the RALO's  that this is not something to ignore if you
have something worth attending from May 15 to June 30th( assuming I am
correct)   Also assuming we still don't have a lock down in your region due
to the virus.

I am going to spend some time looking for events to suggest from our
region to our membership immediately
Glenn McKnight
ICANN NOMCOM 2019-2021
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Curator for  Internet Governance Hub Blog
www.internetgovernancehub.blog  <http://www.internetgovernancehub.blog>
http://toronto.ieee.ca/
IEEE Toronto SIGHT Chair
glenn.mcknight at ieee.org