[ALT-Plus] [ALAC-Members] [SO-AC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] ICANN64 Topic Reviews: Due 15 January

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Wed Jan 9 08:44:16 UTC 2019

I do agree with you Recardo on both suggestions.
I can add that we may also merge 8 with 4 since the universal acceptance is mainly an issue with IDNs.
Nbr 6 would be of most importance in Kobe: The New gTLD SubPro topic is tooooo wide and includes several facets that should be addressed carefully; As you can see from the discussion on the mailing list, the Neustar proposal for an upcoming round (which is a small dot in the general landscape) needs to be addressed with a lot of care. You know also the big debate on Geo Names, etc.
So, my recommandation is:
TampSpec (including EPDP, GDPR, Unified Access model & Accreditation Models)
ICANN Strategic and Operating planing & ICANN Budget
New gTLD SubProc (This might be the wider and main topic)
IDNs & Universal Acceptance (I know that UA is not restricted to IDNs but it’s there where we have the most problems)

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
            +216 52 385 114