[ALT-Plus] UPDATED NEW DOODLE: At-Large Leadership Team (ALT-PLUS) Monthly Call

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Tue Feb 4 11:11:34 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Due to APRICOT, we’ll need to move this month’s ALT-PLUS Call to the second week of February.

Please complete the NEW doodle below.

Doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/3r25gzeghh2zawym

I have enabled the time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.

This doodle will close on Thursday, 06 February 2020.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar