[APAC-EAI-IG] [Fwd: Configuring for EAI - Train the Trainer Program - Week of 15 June 2020]

Titipong P. titipong at thains.co.th
Sat Jun 13 13:12:19 UTC 2020

Dear All,

I would like to invite member join Configuring for EAI - Train the Trainer Sessions.
This course for system administrator. In order to have an understanding of EAI and how to
configure mail server to support EAI.

The information of this course show as below.

Yours sincerely,
Titipong P.
-------------------------------

Dear all,

The training sessions on Configuring for
EAI<https://community.icann.org/display/TUA/UA-Draft+Training+Materials+and+Reports?preview=/132940436/132940468/EAI%20for%20SysAdmin%2020200407.pdf>
will be held on the following two days:

  *   Part-1: Monday 15 June - 1330-1500 UTC
  *   Part-2: Thursday 18 June - 1330-1500 UTC

Kindly mark your calendars if you intend to attend.  The online session details are given below:

ONLINE - Join Zoom Meeting: https://icann.zoom.us/j/94530170141
Meeting ID: 945 3017 0141
Password: 1d$7W90T?9 (online)

BY PHONE - Dial by your location
Meeting ID: 945 3017 0141
Password: 006230 (on phone)
Find your local number: https://icann.zoom.us/u/ad70YAVM4J

I will share these details in an invitation separately.

Regards,
Sarmad