[APRALO-Policy] Call to contribute, participate and/or represent APRALO in "The At-Large Community and DNS Abuse: An Individual User Education Campaign"

Gopal Tadepalli gopal.tadepalli at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 04:48:43 UTC 2020

Dear Dr. Justine Chew,

Many thanks for initiating discussions on the planning phase.

My answers to your questions:

   - Should we identify a standard set of resources and then have the RALOs
   supplement them with regional flavor?

We should have a standard set of resources and then the RALOs will have to
supplement them with regional flavor.

   - Should this effort be parked as Capacity Building or Outreach?

The definition of outreach is quite elusive. Typically, "Outreach
Programmes" are targeted
to the top leadership across Institutions or to the less privileged. In
other words they are
for focus groups.

Capacity Building is for everyone with some measured outcomes.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Gopal T V
0 9840121302